Translating official documents for customers is a daily part of our business. We carry out each translation with the attention to detail that is required for all official documents. With all certified translations, we certify that the translation is a true representation of the original document.
Examples of documents that we translate and certify include:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Legal Agreements
- Examination Transcripts
- Medical Reports
- Insurance Documents
- Driver Licenses
- Bank Statements
- Separation Papers
- Adoption Papers
Level of Certification
- Highest level of certification available in Ireland.
- Accepted by Irish Government Agencies and Public Bodies
You will receive: a stamped copy of the translation along with a stamped copy of the original document. This will be accompanied by a letter of certification from DCU Language Services.
We strive to meet high quality, professional standards in our translations and all documents are treated in a highly confidential manner.
- In person collection: call or email our Translation Coordinator to arrange a time
- Normal Mail: We can post documents to you free of charge
- Registered Post/Courier: For urgent documents, we can arrange express deliveries at a small extra fee.